Using essential oils at home, in your car, and in any place to feel good.
Who said you can’t take it with you? Essential oils that is.
You can certainly take these oils with you and there are many different ways for you to do so.
Essential oils are my go-to, feel good, magic potion.
No really, don’t roll your eyes, this stuff works.
How? Well, let me take you back to a time that you smelled something and it reminded you of a specific event.
Has that ever happened to you?
It has happened to me many times.
There’s this thing that happens to our brain and it takes us back to wherever we were when we smell that familiar scent or smell. Why not pair it up with scents to help us deal with stress.
I like looking at these scenarios as opportunities to change things up and use these positive scents to help me feel better.
There are scientific studies done about scents. According to MedicalNewsToday, our brains integrate smell and time to form episodic memories.*
Whatever the reason, odors have a way to bring us back to the past.
Essential oils can help your mood just by smelling them.
I have a few that I love and if you’ve heard me talk about it, you know my favorite is LAVENDER.
This is the scent that helps me fall asleep but also helps me feel relaxed.
I am going to ask you to think of a scent or scents that brings you peace, or just pure happiness?
Write those down and let’s explore ways that you can use them daily to help you feel good.
I am going to share a few oils and their information with you. Take time to figure out how these can be added to your bath, your diffuser, your clothing, your car, and use them everywhere you go.
I hope that you will have a few that you will incorporate into your daily life.
Because after all people, you deserve it, and it all starts with you.
Here are a few of my favorite oils and uses:
- LAVENDER-It is a relaxing oil and I use it in my diffuser. How? I add distilled water and five drops of my favorite Doterra lavender essential oil. I also add a few drops to a paper towel and stick in under my pillow. The aroma relaxes me and helps me fall asleep. You can also add a drop in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together and cup your hands over your nose. TRULY relaxing.
- COPAIBA- This oil I have used by adding a drop under my tongue. This oil is great for calming emotions, and soothe anxious feelings. I also use this in one of my diffusers. You can add this to your bath water or in your shower. This oil can support your cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems.
- ORANGE-This is my pick me up happy scent. This scent is uplifting to the mind and body.
- ON-GUARD-This is a scent that not only can be used in your spray bottle to clean up your car (you know free it of germs), but you can also use in your diffuser. The possibilities are endless.
- BONUS TIP- You can add any of these oils to your lotion for an added bonus. You can make your own spray and lotion bottles. Grab yours here: https://amzn.to/2SsgWR1
How will you use these oils to help you deal with your stress?
Do you have questions and can’t wait to ask? You can email me at email@example.com.
I always answer questions through Facebook Messenger as well.
You can join the private Facebook group here: http://bit.ly/2Kabu1N
Please like, share, and subscribe.
It’s not too late to start taking care of yourself. Today is the perfect day to start.
I can’t wait to see you.
Stay safe out there.